27 August 2016

Week #291 - Recipe

Hi there LIMettes!

Can you believe it's the end of August and our last challenge for this month?
Where has the summer gone?

Anyway we are back with our Recipe week and we'd like you to use a

 Sticker, sticky label or peel-off 
on your cards!

Are you all cursing at the screen or secretly thrilled that you've got 
permission to use some of those long-neglected stickers in your stash?

Well we certainly hope you'll have some fun and feel inspired to play along.
As always please keep your design clean and simple as you know we
LOVE that white space and here's what the Design Team have been up to.

Please head to their personal blogs too as you may find a few more ideas!


Sarah G
Taking a break this week! 










We can't wait to visit your blogs this week and see how you play with this one!

***



11 comments:

  1. OMG where are those peel off? Will Tissue Tape count? head ache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this challenge is a blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, you guys!!! I'm so darn glad I hung on to this Fall leaves stickers I bought like a million years ago. I bought them just because I really love the colors but now, thanks to you, I will be able to finally use them.
    Thank you for always inspire and challenge us!!!
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was brilliant! I've got a whole box of unused peel offs, a list of ideas, and a load of peel offs I'd started (years ago) to set up for cards. This challenge pushed me into using them. Thankyou! I got a bit carried away and did 7 cards from the one sheet of fiddled on with peeloffs, there would have been more but I need to cut card up for that... maybe tomorrow. Hopefully they're quality as well as quantity! So pleased I found your blog yesterday. Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Great to have you on board :)

      Delete
    2. hehehe I got tired toddlerism and insomnia last night, so I used up the negatives from the sheet too. So have done another entry... I'm not usually this prolific! but you inspired me!

      Delete
  5. Too, too fabulous! You've got the whole of Blogland lit up with this fun challenge! Thank you, as always!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can anyone tell me what the closing dates are for the challenges- Probably stupid but I haven't been able to find them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fridays at 10 pm UK time, with new challenges launching on Saturdays at 8 am. Hope you'll play along with us!

      Delete
    2. The closing date of any challenge can be found at the end of the link up section at the bottom of the blog post, where you can find exactly how much time you have left to enter!

      Delete
  7. Glad your recipe challenge reminded me I had these stickers. Thanks for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.