23 July 2016

Two Week Recipe Challenge - Weeks 286 & 287

This  time we have a recipe challenge for you which is lasting for two weeks!
Anita, Sarah P and Chrissie will be in Swindon next weekend for the retreat run by Kylie over from Australia) and is to be attended by ex DT Anne and many LIMettes ...  even one from the US... the indomitable Darnell!
So as we will be kinda busy next weekend... (there may even be some crafting done) we thought that we would spread the challenge over two weeks.
SO here's what it is!
Recipe: Use something Tactile 

We would like to see see something that is interesting to the touch!
Sarah G




As always, please remember to leave that all important white space and keep your design Clean and Simple!
We would love it if you could visit the blogs of the individual members of the DT and leave them a little word or two, it's where you can also find out about the cards shown here!

Do Have fun!



14 comments:

  1. Fab challenge .. I'll be having a go but not today .... I'm spending the day with the lovely Darnell and we'll both be at the same retreat next weekend - see you all there!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful cards by the DT, and a fun theme as well. I hope you will all be having fun at the retreat. Wish I could have joined you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards by all and so inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning inspiration and loving all the texture x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time at the craft weekend! So sorry to have missed it.
    BTW - as always your DT cards are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous!! Have fun on your retreat! :) What a great challenges and such awesome creations!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! How fabulous, I'm jealous!!! LOL!! Have fun, take pictures, we all would love to see them.
    When any of you see sweet Darnell, please give her a hug from me, she was ever so patient with me explaining in amazing detail on a letter, how to upload my winning badges to my blog page, I will forever be grateful to this sweet lady who, without even knowing me at all, took time to help me out.
    This challenge is awesome, I'm thinking, thinking what to make!! the cards by all of you fabulous ladies are amazing.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Big Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravoo.. Amazing cards and challenge. I really liked it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge - have fun next week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I have joined in for the first time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely to see Craftychris joining in! A super them, great DT cards as always - and here's hoping all those at the Retreat have a great time. And remember to bring back choklit for those DT member not going :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun cards DT! Loved participating in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christie and the team so sorry I'd didn't manage to link to my project,I've added again for you it is the same project as 49, think I'm trying to run before I can walk as I entered two challenges with one card, thanks for letting me know I will keep my eye on that in the future,love your challenges Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.