18 January 2014

Week 155 Theme

For our challenge  this week we have chosen
the theme
New Baby!

It seems that these are cards that we all seem to need on a fairly regular basis.

It's just me this week. Jen needs a little time at the moment so I've put a couple of extra cards here for you to see, although I'm sure you're all bursting with ideas for baby cards.
This one was made with the waste from a cut file .
This is the card made from the Silhouette file which I rescued the other onesie from! The flowers on this one are gently twinkled with Glamour Dust. (Sorry this picture is so dreadful)

A little stamping here!
This little giraffe is from Papertrey Ink and what a cutie he is. The background is a stamp from Hero Arts and  the sentiment stamp says 1989 on it but I'm not sure of the make. I bought it second hand quite some time ago and I simply love it! Some of the panels are popped onto dimensional pads to add a little relief.
A few more die-cuts here. The onesies on the line are from Memory Box and the sentiment from Tattered Lace.
I would like to thank all those crafters who take the time to visit my blog and leave a comment for me there. I truly appreciate it. It takes a long time to visit all your blogs and comment on your work and to have this reciprocated is really most gratifying!
THANK YOU!
There are a few more samples for you to see there!
***

7 comments:

  1. Oh Chrissie, all your cards are beautiful but I love the first two. What a great idea to make two cards from the one onesie !! A xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are so pretty. The last one is my fav though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards - especially the giraffe one! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful New Baby cards Chrissie-I have gone Giraffe for this one too :)
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards Chrissie - all so cute for a new baby!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.