11 January 2014

Week 154 OLC Hearts

This week it's everyone's favourite - 
ONE LAYER CARDS  
and this week the theme is
Hearts



Jen

Firstly just to let you know I may not be around much over the next couple of weeks but I'll do my best to keep up to date!


For my first card I have used stamp sets from Clearly Besotted using the Say It In Style set and the older Love Hearts.  Firstly I stamped the heart from the Love Hearts set and then waited for it to dry.  Secondly I stamped the You and Me from the sentiments set in versa mark and the heat embossed in pewter embossing powder.  I really love the effect!!
My second card uses a stamp from the Love You More set from Stampin Up.  It's been embossed in gold embossing powder and then red glitter added to the arrow hearts with red stickles.



Here is a stamped heart wreath from Inky Doodles, paired with a heart stamp from Clearly Besotted, masked and stamped twice then coloured with Copics and gently twinkled.

This one uses a stamp from Stampin' Up embossed in red twinkle embossing powder with a sentiment from Magenta stamps. embossed with Black Glint powder.

There are another couple on my personal blog... I tried several, trying to find one which pleased me!!
It's great that One layer cards no longer instil dread into LIMettes, we can't wait to see your submissions!
***

7 comments:

  1. great them and lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment about Word Verification. I didn't know that I had that on my blog, so now it is removed. Hopefully that will make it easier for people to comment on my posts. Looking forward to this next challenge. Off to find the red ink! Anne, yourmainestamper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratuluję uczestniczkom zabawy. Prace są piękne i pomysłowe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty OL Valentine cards, Chrissie and Jen!! This is going to be a popular challenge - who doesn't love hearts? So much so that even the one-layer aspect isn't intimidating anyone!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge subject this week - it has turned me from reader to first-time participant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous challenge and I love the sample cards!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.