25 October 2013

ShowCASe Week 141

Witchy ShowCASe
What a fun week it was too, there were so many delightful witchy images, choosing a showcase was as difficult as ever, but here they are!

This is one trendy witch... magically coloured!

What fabulous stamping!

This is such an effective sky!

Couldn't resist this pair of legs!

If you haven't already visited these ladies' blogs, do pop by and say Hi, we're sure you'll agree that all these creations are stunning!
Here's the badge ladies!
showCASed
We hope you'll add it to your blogs with pride!
Congratulations everyone.
See you tomorrow for our new challenge!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for showcasing my card! I'm over the moon happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie and Jen thank you so much for showcasing my witchey legs! I have worked so hard this year to learn CAS and this makes me feel like I might be getting there. You ladies MADE MY DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to everyone on your ShowCASe! I can see it must be really difficult to choose, but your cards are really unique and perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Chrissie and Jen for showcasing my card...I'm so chuffed...made my day!!!

    Hugs
    Jan...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations everyone, superb examples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a lovely surprise to see my card in the showcase! I'm truly flattered as the work submitted at LIM is always of such a high standard. Love your work! Xx

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: SPAM COMMENTS WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED!

Thank you for your support and encouraging messages. We love to see you on our personal blogs too.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.